Pages

Friday, November 21, 2008

Need tips?

Welcome to Knaps!!

This is the first blog so feel free to respond with ideas for the future.
If you ask me to review a product I will because that an excuse for me to buy it.
I will do my best to answer any questions and if I can't I'll try to find someone who can.





The Transitioners Tip Sheet:

During my transition I combed the web and got a lot of great information from forums, blogs and YouTube but I wanted a transitioning cheat sheet. I wanted all the information without all the searching. I wanted an informative durable list of Knappy basics. There was no such thing, so I created one. It has answers to the FAQs of transitioning and products and ingredients to avoid, as well as, those that are beneficial. I hope this helps people :) I want everyone to have a smooth transition.

Respond if you are interested

Stuff people Want to Know:

How long have you been natural?
About a 18 months (I never did a big chop)

What makes you qualified?
I'll experiment on my own head for your benefit and do the research for you :)

Are you one of these all natural crunchy Africa types?
No, I like natural products cuz they work, if it is "un"natural and it works that's cool too.

What makes your blog different/better?
My partner! She wears her hair straight all the time. We can offer both perspectives. Plus, the Knaps Girls are so cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment