Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Monicajoi is back on the air.

For my friends and fans on YouTube, I'm back!!

I'm sponsoring a contest (but blog readers get to learn about it first).

The Knaps Train-a-Transitioner contest:

Rules:
1) You must be a subscriber to my YouTube channel.
2) You must have natural or transitioning loose hair.
( Sorry locked ladies I'm not knowledgeable enough to judge ya)
3) Create a tutorial video/slide show that is suitable for hair that is transitioning (two textures).
4) You must be willing to give a out mailing address.

The winner will receive a free shirt from the Knaps Store, KnapsGirl stickers and a sample of a Knaps handmade products.

5) The finale of your video/slide show must indicate which shirt you would like if you win.

Entries will be judged on creativity, ease of style and applicability to transitioners.

The contest begins Feb. 8 and ends Feb. 28

The winner will be announced March 1.

Good Luck!

2 Comments:

Pretty Curls said...

hey hun...will love to send you my products and a review on your blog will be fab.

Send me your mailing address at mail@prettycurls.com

I will give your competion a try too, although i don't have a youtube account i guess now is time to get one.

Stay blessed xx

Rayne said...

do you have any more lil better butter for sale? I'd love to purchase some!

Post a Comment