For my friends and fans on YouTube, I'm back!!
I'm sponsoring a contest (but blog readers get to learn about it first).
The Knaps Train-a-Transitioner contest:
1) You must be a subscriber to my YouTube channel.
2) You must have natural or transitioning loose hair.
( Sorry locked ladies I'm not knowledgeable enough to judge ya)
3) Create a tutorial video/slide show that is suitable for hair that is transitioning (two textures).
4) You must be willing to give a out mailing address.
The winner will receive a free shirt from the Knaps Store, KnapsGirl stickers and a sample of a Knaps handmade products.
5) The finale of your video/slide show must indicate which shirt you would like if you win.
Entries will be judged on creativity, ease of style and applicability to transitioners.
The contest begins Feb. 8 and ends Feb. 28
The winner will be announced March 1.