Pages

Monday, July 27, 2009

Today's hair-Frohawk


Style: Fro-Hawk

Approximate time to complete: 30 mins (not including twistout)

Products Used: AmPro Clear gel (not including twistout products)

Tools Used: My fingers, Lots o' bobby pins and a brush

Reason for style: Inspired by KinksCoilsCurls YouTube vid and extending the life of a twistout.

Lessons Learned: I need Eco Styler Gel and my hair may have more body but not as much as I thought. I had to "hold" up the crown area with pins at the root.

7 Comments:

Leigh the Sister said...

That looks so good! I need to keep growing my hair out

Kicukalah said...

Awl shucks now! U went and got a little sassy didn't ya! Red nails and the frohawk, Lady I'm too threw with you!

~~You look great, sis!

Unknown said...

:D I try.

Laquita said...

Very nice :o)

Urban Homeschoolers Of Columbus said...

That style is so cute...I might have to try that.

Unknown said...

KinksCoilsCurls did a great tutorial on YouTube.

Kia Morgan Smith said...

Hey Monica!!! We are blogging sisters too AND we'll be working together...I LOVE IT! I look forward to following you!

Post a Comment