Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Cold weather sucks...the moisture right out of your hair.

I traveled to the midwest for the holidays and had to endure the dry air of the north for an entire week. Just to make sure I completely felt the wrath of winter, I stayed with family that had no humidifier. I offer my sincere apologies to Qhemet Biologics. Last year, I reviewed their Olive Oil and Honey hydrating Balm. I said it was unremarkable. I WAS WRONG. This year I was in the same environment without a protective style and no QB Olive & Honey Hydrating Balm. There was a marked difference. I felt as though I was constantly moisturizing my puff. The difference was as plain as the difference between the weather in the South and the North in December.


I still looked puff-tastic!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment