Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

An Ode to V05 Moisture Milks Conditioner



♥Oh V05 Moisture Milks Conditioner, how we love you so;
You only cost me one dollar, which is not a lot of dough;

♥And sometimes like in March, we get you for two quarters;
This why we cannot change from being your supporters;

♥We use half a bottle in the shower, and detangle with care;
Then add you to our spritz bottle, to shower the ringlets in our hair;

♥And Passion Fruit Smoothie, smells so ridiculously good;
if you don't have a bottle, we hopefully wish you would;

♥A dollar wont break you, just give it a try;
It's not like buying salon brands that you if you don't like, your wallet will cry;

♥And if it doesn't work for you, I'm sorry -but no need to fuss;
We'll drop you our address, you can send it to us ♥

6 Comments:

MizzTee said...

LOL this is so true lol!!!! Nice rhyming skillz lol! I use the VO5 Repair and Protect and the other ones without protein.

Letty said...

Hey they are good conditioners and shampoo too. I got it on sale one day a whole box of 8 for $1.50. I got 2 cases of shampoo and 2 of conditioners I still have so many.

Tiffany said...

Too cute!
http://thecurlworld.blogspot.com/

Knaps said...

@ Letty - 8 for $1.50!!! I'm so jealou

momo7 said...

@Letty 8 for $1.50... SHUT UP are you SERIOUS??!!!! OMG that wasn't a sale, that was a giveaway!!! You are one lucky gal! LOL

Letty said...

At the commissary they were having a lot-sale, and I had a coupons.

Post a Comment