Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

5 things I am not doing to my Lil KnapsGirl...

Camera Boost photo
I've been noticably absent from the blog getting used to being a mother. My daughter is now six months old, she was born with a full head of hair. I take care of her hair but I don't:
-try to type her hair
It's not long enough to really style. The moisturizer I use works so there is no need.

-try to "really" style her hair
If she has on a headband or a barrette she's fine, she's a baby.

-compare her hair to anyone else's
Not even mine, she is an individual and her hair is individual too.

-try to maintain/prolong her baby texture
It is what it is, it will be what it will be.

-get overly excited everytime someone compliments me on the length of her hair
She can pick up on that and I don't want her learning that hair length is important before she can walk, talk, read or count.
Camera Boost photo
Her hair is styled with a spritz made from water, Coils by Nature Shealoe Leave-In Conditioner and coconut oil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment