Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Pretty Curls-Citrus Spice Shea Butter

I was kindly sent a free full size sample from Pretty Curls. :)

I am more a coconut and vanilla scent girl but for free I can be Citrus Spice.

Pretty Curls is in the U.K. so it comes in 100ml and 200ml sizes.



Scent:
Pure Shea with spicy oranges and lemons mixed with cool coconut and lavender to uplift your senses. We made this for you to use first thing in the morning. The smell lingers all day while keeping your curls bouncy and moisturized. A little goes a long way so it will go that extra mile.**Absolutely True**
Price:
6 pounds( remember the U.K.) They take PayPal.


This stuff is fabulous. It is soft, creamy, infused with essential oils for healthy hair and fragrance. I applied it on wet hair following a co-wash. First I applied Burdock Root Butter Cream then the Pretty Curls. It smells wonderful and sealed all the moisture into my hair. I could go without moisturizing for at least two days, My hair felt luscious and smelled heavenly. I want to try their other scents!
Additionally, I used it on my skin with similar success.
PrettyCurls

1 Comments:

Pretty Curls said...

So glad it worked for you, watched your videos on youtube, ur a natural

Many many thanks for the review, much appreciated.

Stay blesseed xxxxxx

Post a Comment