Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

CHI 44 Iron Guard - for those who flat iron

Hello - it's straight-haired half of Knaps! 2 weeks ago I discovered that the CHI 44 Iron Guard is the best heat protectant I have ever used.

Retail Price:$14.99 - $17.99
Marshall's/TJ Maxx Price: $7.99!

Last week I bought the Chi 44 Iron Guard because it was on sale at Marshalls and I could return it if it didn't like it. I have been happy with all my other CHI products so far. The directions saying "spray on dry hair" is what made me want to try it. Most heat protectant sprays say to use damp hair.

Well .... my hair has come out BEAUTIFUL for the last 2 weeks straight! I used to have to hit my edges with the pressing iron... nope.. not after using this. I'm a girl who sweats easily and Ican say hands down that this DEFINITELY helped with my hair reverting.

I just wanted to share because I hadn't seen a lot of review of this but i was completely taken by surprise.

Rating: Five Knaps out of Five

0 Comments:

Post a Comment