Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hair in your drain?

Natural Review by L just wrote a review of the Turbo Snake. She bought one because her hair was clogging her drain. I commented that I use a drain cover, so I thought I'd share.

I have a plastic drain cover like the one below:

I purchased it at Wal-Mart for less than $8.00.

I googled drain covers and got these below:

The idea being that the best way to stop a clog is to prevent it.

No matter how ugly you think a drain cover is, this:

is far more ugly.

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I got my HairStopper from WalMart for $2 and it really is awesome. KimmayTube of LuvNaturals also sells them.

i ♥ chinese restaurants said...

Yep, I just unclogged my shower drain last week. I will be buying a drain cover asap

NaturalReview said...

Thanks for the mention. I am going to have to invest in one of these.

Angie said...

I had to unclog my bathroom sink drain, it looked horrid, I had no idea that much hair and gunk went down the sink!

Post a Comment