Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Today Hair: Wrap-A-Locs on loose hair

Style: Puff with Wrap-A-Loc Bangs

Time to Complete: 45 - 1 hour to roll, 2 hours to air dry

Products Used: AvoCoco Cream, Uncle Funky's Daughter Curly Magic

Tools Used: Wrap-A-Loc

Reason for style: I was asked to review the product :)

Lessons Learned:
1) I can roll my hair with the right roller.
2) Wrap-A-Locs work on loose natural hair.
3) I have to create a style worthy of these smooth shiny tight curls.

I give Wrap-A-Locs four of five Knaps. They help the roller impaired create beautiful curls. I wish I had the long ones.

They are available at: www.wrapaloc.com

The full YouTube review is here.

added 9/23:
Essence Magazine September 2010 the Wrap-A-Loc product is featured on page 84 under Hotlanta Hair.

4 Comments:

Curly Hair Gal said...

Even thought the curls are short it looks smooth shinier and good.

Leigh said...

Ohhh the curls came out REALLY good!!

NaturalReview said...

That looks really good. I have been very curious about trying these. I just wasn't sure what teh results would be. Thanks for posting this.

Rachel said...

I like it. I used to have these & am thinking of going back to it. Thanks.

http://www.essenceofsilk.com

Post a Comment