Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Product Review - Mora I Naturals Gardenia Cupuacu Body Frosting


Gardenia Cupuacu Body Frosting
Price-$10.00 (w/o shipping)
Size- 5.0 ounces
Scent: Floral (Gardenia)


Claims:
This luxurious butter will melt into your hair and skin, leaving it soft and supple.

Review:
This stuff is rich in all the right ways. It is filled with fantastic butters (shea, cupuacu, mango, cocoa and tacuma) and oils ( almond, coconut and olive). I used it immediately after showering all over. I felt like as soft as a newborns all day!

The scent is floral but not strong or too sweet and blends well with the natural smells of the butters without covering them. After a short time, the scent fades to a light and pleasant smell.

I haven't used it on my hair yet but if my skins reaction is any indication. I may use it tonight after my wash. ;)

The product is available at the Mora I Naturals store on etsy, through their FaceBook page, you can also follow their blog here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment