Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

Clear service: "It's the sweet, sweet 'fro of mobile internet speed and coverage"




CLEAR is the brand name for next generation mobile internet products and services offered by Clear Wireless, LLC. They offer wireless internet service over WiMAX in a number of major cities right now.

But anyway, I work in Telecommunications so I keep up to date about a lot of new services and I wanted to sign-up for Clear when it's offered in Detroit. My co-worker picked up a pamphlet he saw while out of town for clear and it has cartoons illustrating its service compared to hair on your head.

I DIED when I read how they illustrate the Clear service: "It's the sweet, sweet 'fro of mobile internet speed and coverage"


LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

Visit Clear.com to learn more

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

Ironically, I have CLEAR LMOA

Tiffany said...

Crack me up!

Post a Comment