Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Must See!! - I have no words...




Dear Lord,
I’m saying this prayer to you today,
Please help me get away.
The parents you gave [me] were rejected by you,
I came out the womb with no clue.
You created me grand,
Tiny and precious and not in command.
These pictures will live in infamy,
A pretty baby made to look ugly.
My mommy and daddy are too stupid to know,
That my hair will eventually grow.
Dear Lord, Please help me leave.
My idiot parents gave me a weave.

Composed by Tracy Mendoza

SMH

Reprinted from: http://sandrarose.com/2009/11/19/who-knew-they-made-lacefronts-wigs-for-babies/

2 Comments:

Leigh said...

I'm dyin! I fell out of my chair at work! What the hell is wrong with people?? This is taking it WAAAAAAAAAAAY too far

obd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment