Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Haute Hair Afffair - Atlanta

Yesterday I attended Karen's Body Beautiful Haute Hair Affair here in Atlanta. The downtown location was beautiful and elegant. We were treated to complimentary mini cupcakes of various flavors and fillings. Representatives from Hue-tiful steamers were present as well as Ms. Karen herself.

I learned that Karen's Body Beautiful has product ambassadors. An ambassador may live in your area and you can buy directly from them and not have to purchase online (no shipping). I discovered that I have an ambassador not too far from me. :D

Unfortunately because of the number of ladies, jovial atmosphere, background music and open architecture of the bar I was unable to hear any of Ms. Karen's speech when she addressed the group.

The "goodie bag"

I did leave with a "goodie bag", a full tummy and several compliments on my, unusual for me, wash-n-go style.

Bag contents: Hair Product Guide,Card explaining being a KBB ambassador, Pink paper names and has directions for samples, Hue-tiful product info card &
Samples of: Delicate Doo No Poo, Beauty Boss 101-Egyptian Musk scent and Super Hydrating Hair Cream- White Tea scent.

I have heard only positive comments about this product line and look forward to using the samples.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment