Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Does V05 love us back?

I was pondering my ( and many other naturals ) love for the V05 line of conditioners. They have many positive points:
-affordable
-variety of scents
-add sufficient slip for detangling
-easily found in a variety of stores
-great base if you want to add your own ingredients

BUT at this point should the Alberto-Culver company be marketing to us. I know of countless articles, blog post and YT videos that sing its praises. I visited their website here and not only did not see any women of color but also no hair of texture.


This is the only model featured on the site.

I guess I'm thing how even some of the larger companies have tried lame and unconvincing marketing ploy to attract women with natural hair.


Pantene



Palmers

I may be over thinking this but I just thought I'd share.

What are your thoughts?

1 Comments:

LaNeshe said...

Perhaps since they get so much free advertising through the blogs in the natural hair community, they don't feel they need to spend money to target us?

Post a Comment